Tuesday, November 16, 2010

answered prayer

today God answer my prayer through His word.

after praying about my job and wondering if I should just quit and give my two weeks notice at work and step out in faith....

I turn to Proverbs 16 because today is the 16th of November and here is how He answered my prayer:

Commit your work to the Lord, and you plans will be established.
Proverbs 16:3

so won't be quitting anytime soon. . . .at least for now. . .i am committing my work to the Lord and the rest of my plans He will establish. :)

after all--work is God's gift to us. . . .don't believe me? read ecclesiastes 3


2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! You are always such an encouragement to me, your desire to seek the Lord and His will always inspires me to keep seeking Him and to be open to His leading wherever he has you in this journey.

    Praying for you!
    -Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the prayers!! and thanks for reading....i wondered if anyone reads my post sometimes. lol :) I heard you all bought a new house? Lets get together soon and get caught up!

    ReplyDelete